Our 2012 Music on the Mountain series includes the band Egon for the finale. With its members ranging in age from 23 to 27 years old, Egon has taken a “youthful” approach to the music of their parents, and maybe even their grandparents.
Egon’s set list is rooted in funk, rock and R&B dance tunes of the 60′s and 70′s.
Music on the Mountain
This summer-long series of concerts will be held at the top of Bay Mountain. Mingle with old friends and new during the happy hour. Purchase one or more tickets in the 50/50 raffle. You could win half of the money and you will help our lakeshore, as the other half will be donated to Preserve Historic Sleeping Bear. This year’s concert schedule is:
- Friday, June 22nd – The Corvairs
- Tuesday, July 3rd – Andre Villoch
- Wednesday, July 18th – Ron Getz Trio
- Saturday, August 4th – Achipelago Music
- Tuesday, August 16th – The Moxie Strings
- Friday, September 7th – Egon
Ticket pricing $15 in advance, $20 at the door. Transportation to the top of Bay Mountain begins at 6pm, concert begins at 7pm. Call 231.334.5100 for tickets.