Celebrate northern MI Wine & Food in Leland!
Enjoy tasting local award-winning wines from 12 Leelanau Peninsula wineries & 1 local brewery, delicious specialties from 8 local vendors while soaking up beautiful views of Lake Michigan and the Manitou Islands from our Leland Harbor venue. Our ‘Come & Go’ re-entry wristbands allow you to explore our beaches, unique shops, galleries and Historic Fishtown, and then return for more festival fun – as often as you like! Scroll to bottom of page for details.
Non-Stop Live Music
We have a great line-up of all-day entertainment for 2017! The award-winning Drew Hale Band‘s ‘modern country with a roots rock edge’ gets the party started from 12-3pm. Then ‘Detroit’s Ultimate Party Band’ – The Hidden Agenda Band – will have everyone dancing as they rock the stage from 3-6pm!
Tickets ~ On Sale Now!
Earlybird ‘Spring Break’ online special from March 1-31
Save 20% at checkout by entering code – SpringBreak
Adult – $15* advance | $25 at event
– includes commemorative glass & 2 wine tasting tokens
Under 21 or food only – $10* advance | $20 at event
– includes commemorative glass – no wine tasting tokens
• Additional tokens are $2 each within festival
• Non-alcoholic beverages are available to purchase
• Volunteer – In exchange for admission & wine glass (no taste tokens) Sign-up early at email@example.com
Purchase early to save, ensure entrance w/faster gate line.
Leland Wine & Food Festival On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Leland Wine & Food Festival Page On Facebook.