Enjoy a festive tour through Crystal’s quaint resort village. Each trail stop offers unique activities, entertainment, food & beverage and retail sales. Get your “trail stop sticker” at five or more locations to receive a chance to win one of several great prizes. Return your completed Holiday Trail Map (with at least five trail stop stickers) to the Park at Water’s Edge by 8:55pm and complete an entry form for a chance to win. Prize drawing held at 9pm. Guests must be 18+ to be eligible to win prizes; need not be present to win.
Time: 6 – 9pm
Trail Stop – Park at Water’s Edge
• Horse-Drawn Surrey Rides, 4-9pm: Be whisked away through our winter wonderland by a team of gentle Belgian horses. Enjoy tonight’s special rate of $8 per person for ages 6+. Children 5 and under ride free. Reservations required, ext. 7000.
• Outdoor Laser Tag: Our Outdoor Pool & Water Playground has been converted into a snowy laser tag course with plenty of obstacles to hide behind and hidden routes for sneaking up on your opponents. $12 per person per 30-minute session. Reservations required, ext. 7000.
• Holiday trail retail specials in the Water’s Edge Shop.
• Roast marshmallows and make s’mores at the bonfire.
• Free hot chocolate; Baileys and Schnapps specials available!
• Purchase a wreath or tree to decorate your home.
• Elf Hunt – Find the hidden elves and kids will receive a holiday gift.
Trail Stop – Mountain Market
• Free market samples
• Toys for Tots Drop Off
• Holiday Wine Special – Michigan wines for sale by the glass or bottle.
Trail Stop – Inn Rooftop
• Holiday Carolers
• Free Cider
• Drink Special: Apple Cider Old Fashioned (Ingredients: Apple cider, whiskey, bitters cinnamon)
Trail Stop – Bru Bar
• Drink Special: Jingle Juice (Ingredients: Cranberry juice, red moscato, prosecco, vodka, raspberries and mint)
• Holiday Trail Mix samples
• Ornament station for kids in lounge area
Trail Stop – Barr Park Lawn
• Visit with Santa, his special elf helpers and reindeer!
• Free candy canes
• Holiday Scavenger Hunt
• Family Fun Yard Games
Trail Stop – Peak Fitness Center and Crystal Spa
• Holiday specials at the Peak Boutique & Crystal Spa
• Kids spa gift-making station
• $25 bonus spa certificate with every $99 spa gift certificate you purchase!
• Chair massages ($1 per minute)
Trail Stop – Mountain Sports (slopeside on the 2nd floor of the Lodge)
• Coat Drive benefiting Mrs. Mullen’s Closet and Benzie Area Christian Neighbors (BACN)
• Turtle Fur’s Project Warmth – Snap a pic wearing your new Turtle Fur product, tag @turtlefur and @crystalmountainmi, plus #projectwarmth and share it. Turtle Fur will donate 2 hats to those in need!
• Retail specials
• Crystal Crispie samples
Trail Stop – Wild Tomato
• Live music with John Pomeroy
• Cookie decorating
• Drink Special: Gingerbread Eggnog
• Warm up at the Wild Tomato fire pit!
More News From Crystal Mountain Resort
Crystal Mountain On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Crystal Mountain Page On Facebook.